Saturday, June 18, 2011

MI VIDA

MI VIDA

Has not been that exciting when compared to others… but it has been REWARDING.  I am now on the cusp on all the things that I use to run from.  As a child my mother would say something “heavy this way comes”.  I never understood what she spoke of but now I am finding that those very words follow me and sometimes they chase me down.
WORDS LIKE ME  they chase me down and speak sweet whispers  even when I lay my head to pillow.  They awaken me and cause me to write and write and write.  If you don’t follow what I’m saying words, they awaken me at night.  While the rest of the world is sleeping I am writing , my heart is speaking. Some things I will share a lot of them I wouldn’t dare.  I am a poet… don’t you know it :+)
Now back to what my ummi use to say to me.  The meaning is that I am a big SOUL in a small vessel. Strange, eccentric, not understand, scarred (GOD IS MY ALOE, SALVE, AND COCOA BUTTER)  I will share with you some of my writings.  Come on over to facebook and friend meJ
I am the founder of SISTERS IN THE CIRCLE L.L.C., a group where women of all walks of faith are part of one movemenn to becoming and remaining spiritually free.  I have published a children’s book called PETRA which can be found on amazon, barnes, xlibris, & ingram.

No comments:

Post a Comment